Redirect

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Johnson's Trading Blog

I'm going to take a cue from Chris Perruna's great blog and ask you to please take a moment to subscribe to my RSS feed and / or receive my posts via email if you haven't already done so. Both are free and allow my content to come to you, instead of you having to come to it. Click on the orange icon or enter your email address in the field and click "Subscribe" to get my daily posts in your RSS reader or email inbox.






I also highly recommend Google Reader. I've been using Google's Reader for well over a year now and it allows me to fairly easily read well over 100+ market related blogs every day with very little effort. You'll also notice that I share a number of my favorite posts that I come across; these are visible to you on the right hand sidebar of my page, just underneath the Twitter updates and just above my list of favorite trading sites.

Here is a brief video I found on Google Reader for those of you who aren't as familiar with RSS or Google Reader:

No comments: